At this time, all the gear-driven center discharge decks are of counter-rotating blade design. The original style is called the standard rotation design. For years all were of this type. The easiest way to tell is to tip the deck up and look at it from the front. With the blades appropriately mounted on the deck. Look at the blade cutting edges; the cutting edges will indicate which way the blade rotates, standing in front of the mower looking toward the rear of the machine. Look at the blade on the right-hand side: is it turning clockwise? If the blade rotates in a clockwise direction, you have a standard rotation deck; if it turns in a counterclockwise direction, you have a reverse rotation design.
- How to tell the difference between Walker standard and reverse rotation decks.
- Spring Cleanup is the time for Versimow Shredder Blades on your Walker Mower
- 190110 Shredder Blade Kit now Shipping
- New Green No Catch Baffle now shipping
- New Item 110114 Shredder Blade Kit with Brown Leaf Baffle for Walker GHS48/DC48
- Welcome to our online store
Posted by Jerry on 9/14/2020 to FAQ's
I hope this clears up the confusion.