At this time, all the gear-driven center discharge decks are of counter-rotating blade design. The original style is called the standard rotation design. For years all were of this type. The easiest way to tell is to tip the deck up and look at it from the front.
- How to tell the difference between Walker standard and reverse rotation decks.
- Spring Cleanup is the time for Versimow Shredder Blades on your Walker Mower
- 190110 Shredder Blade Kit now Shipping
- New Green No Catch Baffle now shipping
- New Item 110114 Shredder Blade Kit with Brown Leaf Baffle for Walker GHS48/DC48
- Welcome to our online store
Posted by Jerry on 9/14/2020 to FAQ's
Posted by JerryP on 4/7/2020 to News
Posted by Jerry on 11/14/2019 to News
Posted by Jerry on 11/21/2018 to News
Posted by on 9/8/2016 to News
In preparation for the upcoming fall leaf cleanup season, we now offer the Versimow Shredder Blade Kit and the Brown Leaf Baffle with one part number ordering. No need to add items individually! This combination will Fit the Walker Mowers using the 48" standard rotation decks (DGHS48 and DC48). These two items work in unison to greatly increase the performance of your mower when picking up leaves. Check out the product link and look at the video!
Posted by on 6/4/2014 to News